Manziel Vs. Jake Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Manziel doesnt have accuracy issues. PERIOD I dont know where this comes from. There is also no sure thing he will get injured in the NFL. He wont run like he did in College. He wont have too.

To be clear... I like Locker and I think the Titans can succeed with him if they can keep him healthy. But if Manziel somehow drops to 11 you have to take him or trade the pick if you arent to a team that wants him. I dont think he will drop to 11, or even past 5.

JF is going to win alot of games in the NFL.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I never realized how much he looks like Tom Hanks as a kid in the movie "Big" in some of those pictures...lol. Everyone is now drinking the kool Aid now that the pro day happened, he won't be there at 11.

3. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Nice arm punt. Easy interception in the NFL. LOL.
    He does run like a fairy btw.

4. JiminyBillyBob

About 90% of these passes he completed were less than 10 yards. There is also a difference between a jump ball and an arm punt.

5. JiminyBillyBob

:puke:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

You answered his question there. 90%? I gues tom brady sucks to because he throw more short passes than anyone in football history

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Jay Cutler resembles Favre more than Manziel...

8. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

If Manziel tries to run in the NFL like he did in college, his football career will be short-lived.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Little Johny will get broken in the NFL playing his game! Draft BPA at 11 or trade back if we get an offer for a trade (not likely to happen). Please no no no to Manziel.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Manziel better learn not to turn his back on an NFL defense, otherwise kids gonna die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar