Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Manning worked out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    I'm set to graduate in May with my master's degree - this whole Peyton thing has set my graduation back another year!
  2. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863
    Nah, if your masters professors are like mine then they will at least give you the B you need....as long as you show you tried.
    1 people high five this.
  3. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    If the 49ers hadn't jumped into this I'm positive he'd be a Titan right now. Probably would have announced Friday.
  4. Oceanic815 Special Teams Standout

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $312
  5. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    1 people high five this.
  6. TNTitans58 Rookie

Moolah:
    $40
    Don't shoot the messenger but I have a source within the Titans and he said that it's likely Manning announces for us tomorrow

I'm not the type to BS....I have better things to do than make up stupid sh&t
  7. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    A janitor at BSP?
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    lots of people are saying he'll announce he'll be a Titan tomorrow. I don't care if they are bsing or not, I just hope they're right.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    Please explain (vaguely if you must) what you mean by "within the Titans" ???
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    And we are surprised when we wonder what's wrong with education these days. I hope you were kidding.