Manning will work out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He isn't taking up any cap space at all now and you're coming off like he just signed for 130 million. lol

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Maybe they meant that he was going to take up the cap space....not much, but ALL.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Give Bud a few more days.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, this could wind up being a good bargain year for cap space....may not use much (saving up for our savior, and no one left to spend it on if he becomes someone else's savior).

5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Yeah, I like the idea but they are probably afraid of hurting his feelings. I have called Manning every name in the book for years. But to tell the truth, I did feel bad for his injury . I figured he would never be able to play again. Guess I was wrong.

If he is in good shape etc I am all for getting him. But it seems free agents are getting tired waiting on us. I suppose someone gave them a deadline. If Paymeaton (sorry, old habits are hard to break) wants to play for us and have a good team, its time to Ante up. How much money does he really need? Guess he could ask Bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar