Manning will work out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL....that was pretty amazing.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This still has a "WHAT?" hiding in the mix somewhere....I feel like the guy who knows the sniper is out there but not sure exactly where. I pop up to look and lights out.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They're good, I'll tell ya. Smooth Criminals.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Apparently Manning threw for us when he visited. People are now saying on Twitter he had his workout duffel bag with him which he did.

Interesting. A 2nd workout could be the final nail in the coffin to this saga. I think we have the edge now.

Elway's Tweets to me are basically softening the blow that Denver will receive when he doesn't choose them. What else was he going to say?

"Welp....... Tebow time again"

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't know why the Duke Newspaper would lie. Just makes them look bad.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

They left the Duke Facility an hour ago and the plane isn't schedule to leave for almost another hour.

Wonder what they are doing...

Does anyone else feel like Manning is cheating on us with the Broncos?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I'm no longer worried. I'm just going to listen to this from now until he signs with us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw&ob=av3e"]Diddy - Dirty Money - Coming Home ft. Skylar Grey - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's a done deal. 49'ers were only introduced to make the bid higher for Manning. Bud isn't going to let Manning out of his grasp.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

So maybe Peyton made up his mind and called Arizona and Denver today. Denver says now wait a minute! Let's talk in person. They attempt and pretty much fail.

That could mean Manning has indeed made up his mind and the only thing holding him back from saying so are other teams trying their best to plea with him. I suppose he is hearing them out at the very least.

So...Titans are in, 49ers are in, who is the other mystery team and if Titans "scheduled a throwing session" does that mean we are pleaing our case too so he may change his mind and pick us?

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't believe we're offering 100 mil over 4 years.

We'll just see what happens

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

The Chicago media market (670 the score) does not even have Titans in the mix. Said those tweets by Elway seal it for Denver. Why is Manning stringing us along, just let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar