Manning will work out for Titans in Knoxville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

I heard they worked him out at Carter High School which is located in Strawberry Plains a suburb of Knoxville.

Not sure any fans even knew until afterwards.

(I'm originally from Knoxville and have had many family members and friends call and tell me the Carter High stuff.)

They did a good job keeping this one hush, hush. And also explains the lack of activity at UT this morning.

EDIT: Now, It's Webb School where he worked out. Jesus!
  2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Probably at Wendy's
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

I would say Sam and Andys in Farragutt but I bet they didn;t get over into that part of town.
  4. lilgriffey84

lilgriffey84 Practice Squad

If we do land manning I will say that it was well played by the titans in terms of order. I think we are the freshest in his mind and it just seems like tennessee would be a perfect fit
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Over it. Hurry up.
  6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That was my first guess, too. Then I thought of the Faculty Club and Club LeConte. LeConte is my bet. High rise restaurant, members only.

Heard he worked out at Webb School of Knoxville. Private K-12 school, where my best friend attended. Chad Pennington, too.
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Their kielbasa was to die for. Too bad the Farragut location strayed from the things that made them a legend on campus years ago. /end bitterness