Manning Titans Jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thaddeus43, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I am vehemently opposed to the Titans picking up Manning, but if they do I will be the 1st person to go out and purchase a Manning jersey. But before you get excited about turning a doubter into a fan let me give you a brief history of the jerseys that I have owned.

#87 Kevin Dyson - The year I bought this jersey he tears and ACL

#27 George - The year I bought this jersey was the year that Eddie George suffered from turf toe, and was soon phased out of the Titans offense.

#9 McNair- They year I buy this jersey is the same year he is locked out of the facility and becomes a raven

#87 Tyrone Calico - I had my Dyson jersey converted to a Calico jersey. He tears an ACL

#87 David Givens - I was going to a Titans game, and I needed a jersey to wear. So took out my Calico Jersey, put a piece of tape over the name and wrote in "Givens". He literally tore his ACL that game, and that is when I became certain that the player of whichever jersey I owned was cursed. I refused to buy a jersey ever since

#10 VY - Even though I refused to buy a jersey, I never mentioned this to my GF. She bought me a VY jersey ... we all remember how that turned out.

So even though I have vowed to never own a Titans jersey again for fear of that player being injured, I will be the 1st to own a Manning Jersey :D ... LOCKER 2012!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Can you buy an Amano jersey?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They don't make Bud Adams jerseys, do they?

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think so, but it comes with a diaper, so I would stay away from it.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

So even if your team signs a player you dont want, you want that player to get hurt thus hurting your team? Are you 13? Or sleeping with Locker? I dont care who the Titans sign as long as they do their job and the Titans win.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Getting Peyton instead of _______, then having his head fall off or something doesn't seem to be ideal.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Its a joke you guys ... I don't really believe in a curse, nor could I stomach the thought of owning a manning jersey. (But I seriously won't buy a Titans jersey anymore just in case)

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The problem is not your jersey selection, but the quality of people the titans pick.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Come on, who can't at least laugh at this one?! With one stroke of a sharpie he doomed David Givens.

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

You and the loser that gave you a high five need to go find another team to be a fan of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar