Manning injury further dents Colts' star power

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

does anyone else see how nobody can make an argument other than to trash my opinion and give me negative rep?

sad day fellas. even in your own minds you know vy is not a good qb

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

My 2cents - He's going in to his third year as a qb and needs a lot of work, it's a little early to write him off though

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

he may turn it around md but he has not been very accurate. now that tells me that he wont ever be because i cant think of one qb who gained accuracy as their career went on. either they had it or didnt

sorgi has been very efficient in the limited time he has had with the starters. therefore at this point i would rather have him.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

How can Sorgi not be efficient. Look at the weapons around him. Harrison, Wayne, Addai, etc. He's one of the luckiest back ups. He's learning from Manning and if he ever plays he can put points on the board.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

see: Drew Brees

Brees was a candidate for one of the worst QB's in the league his first 3 years

he went from a 57% to 65% passer in his 3rd (2003) to 4th (2004) years
    QB rating in that same timeframe went from 67.5 to 104.8

very possible 'Dinger helps Vince immensely . might take him later in the year to really start showing it though.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Brees is a great example of someone who gained accuracy. It's all about the footwork, and Dinger will help very much with that.

I could be effective with the Colts WRs! Pee Wee Hermon could!

7. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

so we agree. sorgi is better

8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

that has nothing to do with accuracy

that has to do with talent around him.

the difference is vince isnt accurate

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:bsflag:

I don't remember the Bolts adding anyone that year. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't.

It's not like VY has a ton of weapons. Adding Crumpler and CJ area good start. Now if one more of the WRs comes through.

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i didnt know better players made you more accurate? honestly that doesnt even make any sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar