Manchester United vs Barcelona CL Finals!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Great game after the first goal for barcelona.

Manchester United had their game plan totally wrecked, they wanted to press more offensively, but the game control of barcelona and their offensive power send them back to their own court.

there were times when you could tell how scared where the reds to go after the ball even in their own court that it seemed somtimes around the last 15 minutes that it was the other team who was 2 goals under.

Cristiano was pretty classless at moments,and Scholes and Divic in a pair of plays, and yep, Puyol and Iniesta, and even Messi once had nice diving actings, which gets me out of my nerves.

The only thread Manchester seemed to had was Ronaldos speed.

2. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Deserved win for Barca. Barca's superior technique was evident throughout most of the game. Eto'o quick goal really took the air out of Man U.
    I was a bit surprised that Man U didn't try to "bully" Barca more. Play them more physical.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pretty bad showing for Manchester United. Sloppy all through the first half after that one goal.
    2nd half just completely outmatched.

Again- My teams usually make the championship and lose. Pretty used to it.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Agree!

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

The fact that soccer is literally HUNDREDS of years older than American football and has had that much time to gain popularity might play a part in it too. Just sayin.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's possible. It's just a more internationally friendly sport. Fun game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar