Man, I LOVE VINCE YOUNG!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

At my school, I have to wear a tie to school every ay, but I am permitted to wear any tie I choose, and it is time to custom design a Vince Young tie!! It was an idea that came to me after realizing how incredibly special he is...

I live in PA so I have to go to the local sport's bar to watch the games, and today I went wearing my Vince Young apparel, and I was greeted by two old women (like in their 80's!!) who were there cheering the Titans on!

It was an amazing atmosphere. We were sitting on opposite sides of the restaurant, and we were both cheering the titans on, and when Vince scored the game winning TD, these two women came sprinting over to me (I was standing up screaming...lol), and were high fiving me, giving me the fist pound, hugging me...all three of us were estatic.

Seeing two women of their age get so excited about a football truly was a site to see...and it got me thinking of how inspriational Vince is...

Through 9 games he has started, everyone who watches him can't help but become a fan. He has won everyone's heart and has brought the respect and national attention back to this franchise that has been lacking ever since it's start...I just can't get enough of VY.

He is a NATURAL BORN LEADER and as long as he is our quaterback, we will be VERY difficult team to beat.

That's when I fully realized how special Vince is gonna be...I mean, he brought back everything that I love about this team, and to be honest, I got a little teary-eyed after seeing him finish the game like that....our future and potential is unlimited and it gives me goosebumps just to think about it. One of my greatest joys is watching our Titans play, win or lose, I just love the team, the attitude...everything about them. And with Vince at the healm, the sky is our limit and it is seriously one of the best feelings in the WORLD knowing that VY is our quarterback and our leader, and that we are a SERIOUSLY good team once again.

The days of Titan domination are back, and it's only going to get better. There is no doubt in my mind that Vince leads us to 9-7 and the chances of making the playoffs seem closer than many may think. The chances of it being this year are slim, however, I truly think we win out and really set us up for an electric year next year.

However, after getting sidetracked, I'll get back to my original thought. I really
    want to create a custom Vince Young tie and I will wear that tie to school every single day. It will be the best way to let everyone know who the man is, and to top it off, it will be extremely unique, one of a kind.

I am asking for people's suggestions (and possibly creations) for an image to put on the tie. I know there are alot of people on this site who are extremely talanted with Photoshop and other graphic software, and I would be willing to pay you to create an awesome design to go on the tie.

I think I want a picture of him scrambling with Vince Young #10 somewhere on it...but I am also begging for suggestions too...

The website that I am going to order through is called zazzle.com, and the way it works is you simply upload a picture onto the site and position it the way you want on the tie, and then they create it.

So in support of Vince, let's all get our heads together and design the sickest and most unique tie ever made, and we can wear it in support of Vince and our Titans for the glory years that are to come!!!

2. i wish i had thought of that idea, sounds really cool man, im not good with any of that stuff so i cant help u out, but one observation, the girls might kind of get weirded out if they see you with the same tie on every day

3. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

:ha:

Yea, well, I guess I got a little over zealous. I would cycle it through with my four other Titan ties!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar