Man, at this price, I LOVE my shut-up juice!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bzdell917

bzdell917 Guest

Calwell has better stats than any player on our roster last year... I think he will be in the top 3 in the depth chart if we sign him... WE NEED HIM!

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:lol2:

3. Is VY going to put up a fight against the Jags this time? Last year he was a combined 23-51 with 248 yards passing, 1 TD, and 3 INTs (plus 18 yards rushing).

He'd better show up this time...

4. He wasn't spectacular last time thats for sure.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's very john madden of you.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Thank you. You flatter me. :))

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I agree with Starkiller, I hope that Vince can show improvement. The jags were tough on him last year, and it'd be great if he came out with something to show. It's going to be a hard game to win if we can't produce more than a touchdown of offense. Just so everyone remembers, our offense only scored once in BOTH games against the jags last year. We need better offense if we want to win.

That being said, I expect improvement, and I hope for a win.

8. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

He was there he just could not get in the game. How many snaps did he have? As I recall the defense played like 3/4 of the game.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

His 1st game was rough, and he was still getting his legs under him. The 2nd game wasn't that bad - there were 2 factors that combined to make his stats look bad. First - after the terrible 1st game we came out running the ball. Vince was supposed to just manage the game and protect the ball - so dinky passes and throw the ball away if no one looks open. The game was close at the half, and then we get a flood of turnovers. Vince only threw the ball 3 times in the 2nd half - he was in for something like 3 plays after a 70 yard opening KO return, and didn't see the field again until 7 minutes left in the game with a huge lead. At that point the game was won and we just ate the clock as much as possible - so Vince only really played a half of a game... no wonder his stats were lame. Still 8/15 isn't impressive, but the point was 0 INTs, which he got.

10. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

This came way the ?ell out of left field.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar