Mallett Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

You've convinced yourself that Newton is like McNair? Wow.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If you're going to draw the Mac comparisons, you should at least show us what #9 was like back in his college days...
    [youtube]hJNK2dUX5VI[/youtube]

[youtube]PVVXT0FLsMk[/youtube]
    It's funny, I'm no expert, but his mechanics look terrible at a glance. Like he's slingshotting it out there. Who'd have thought he'd go on to become one of our franchise's greatest players? McNair forever, baby!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

He actually reminds me more of Josh Freeman, and that's not a bad thing.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

all the ryan mallet video made me do was dislike joe adams for missing 2 touchdown passes of the game against ohio state where they would of won and all the steve mcnair highlight video did was make me wish he never left the titans

5. 24

24 Starter

His mechanics do look bad, but his drop back is amazing. He always had amazing feet, something Newton definitely does not have.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Watching those old clips of McNair leaves me saddened. Sucks he was taken from us.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Taken from us? It's not like he was still on the team.

The commentator on the 2nd video... could he be any less energetic?

8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

9. 24

24 Starter

"I like to avoid hot reads and throw the ball downfield, so the quick routes worked best."

At least he admitted it, I've been saying this for months. He misses wide open routes underneath, he goes for the big play.

10. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Yep, I caught that too. It's something that will have to be fixed at the next level. He is an intriguing prospect, especially if he slides to round 2. If his off the field stuff checks out I wouldn't mind at all if he were the QB we drafted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar