Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mallett over Gabbert

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by chamgel2, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,992
    Considering all Cam Newton is, is Terelle Pryor in a better suited offense... I disagree.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    How com nobody compares Cam to Tim Tebow?
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    If you were one to question Vince Young's intelligence, and you're hoping we get Mallet, I question your sanity.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I don't know, why don't you start it off, and let the comparisons begin.....
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    Newest reports on Mallett:

- He's basically a statue in the pocket with a rocket arm. No mobility at all. A new Drew Bledsoe. Can't succeed unless he's behind an elite offensive line.

- He has the most red flags of any potential first rounder ever. It will not be surprising if he falls to the 4th round or later.

Translation: he's not going to be a Titan. Picking him over Gabbert would be insane.
  6. chamgel2 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    Wait a second Deuce, You think Pryor is a better QB then Ryan Mallett? That' what you're saying here.
  7. chamgel2 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    I actually agree with the comparison with Drew Bledsoe, he is very close to both him and Kerry Collins. And you're right, with the off the field concerns he is going to slide very very far on draft day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.