Mallet Misses Carolina Workout and Interview

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

His skill set and college stats are similar to Matthew Stafford's and Stafford was a 1st pick. Only advantage Stafford had over Mallett was a 38 wonderlic vs Mallett's 26 but Mallett is 4 inches taller than Stafford!

This guy with a squeaky clean image could be the number one pick.

I don't care if you are puking or coughing up blood you show up for that interview and workout. You want that team to think of you as a tough guy not some baby lying in a hotel room.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The issue is that he has spoken and after he did he was continually asked at the combine. He answer the first question about his issues and afterwards wanted to move on to different questions.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Something about Ryan Leaf... errr.. Mallett really scares me.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah,

Here's the thing...

We just got rid of a cry-baby wuss and we don't really need another one. No excuses, play like a champion. No matter the circumstances, I think Mallett just fell into the 2nd once and for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar