Maggiano's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SupDawg, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Has anyone eaten there?

Thoughts, Price? We are thinking about taking my wife's team out there for Xmas dinner. I know they have family style dining. Just curious about the food quality and price.

Thanks;)

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We have it in Washington D.C.. It should be the same everywhere. Family Style food. Gigantic portions. About 15$ entrees. Noisy restauraunt. I liked it. I've been there 2 or three times every year. Michael Jordan used to eat there when he was here. It's probably one of our better italian restauraunts. I never had eggplant before I got there, and I liked it. They have some really great chicken dishes and pasta dishes. The deserts can serve 2 people, or you can eat the whole thing yourself.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Thanks for the reply. I have generally heard good things about them. Being that it is a national restaurant, I figured it would be pretty good.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man I thought you were like 18 years old. :ha:

What do you mean by your wife's team.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's a nice, fairly inexpensive Italian restaurant. Good food, good service, good presentation. If it's a somewhat special event/special gathering, with a number of guests, it's good place to take them. Atmosphere is noisy and busy, but I've never felt distracted by it. Like Jamma said, you ain't gonna hurt your wallet there; dishes range from 10-24 bucks I'd say. BTW, I'm speaking on the one in Washington, DC as well.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Why did you think I was 18? Do I sound immature in my posts? Answer that, and I'll answer my age :)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nah the username SupDawg sounds more modern age teen then a guy with a wife

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I am 27.. Been using Supdawg for a long time. I used to be Gansta like Pacman, then I grew up and settled down. :) ROTLMAO

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so then what is your wifes team?

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Her employees at work. She's a manager at a bank. I guess team term is a bit misleading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar