Madonna

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariani&Cheese

Mariani&Cheese Practice Squad

:baghead:

Hell to the yeah! Have Within the Ruins come on afterward too! :headbang:

Black Eyed Peas were the worst! Lets just get some other mind numbing generic rock on there too, lets say nickelback. :rolleyes:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nickelback is the worst, but still no worse than oldarse guys that can't even walk on stage anymore without help from their care-takers.

They have an audience at least. The Super Bowl is never going to have anyone I like anyway... they seem bent on crappy rock acts or generic pop acts.

They could always go with someone like Gym Class Heroes that fit both molds... Adam Levine... someone fresh/poppy/but still actually talented.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Like Kanye or not he puts on a good show, and I'm pretty sure more people would like to see Kanye than Madonna's old ugly azz. Heck I'll take Bieber over Madonna.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

another half time turd show

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Sorry I "It sucks"'ed it, nothing personally - but it really do.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you kidding? Best of all time?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not a huge AC/DC fan but i would much prefer a band that can really rock(Metallica?) than what they are going to have.

The show always sucks anyway. The choreographed jumping with hands in the air just looks dumb.

A good time to grab something to eat or another beer.

Best ever 20 minute concert..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8q-cq4P-I"]QUEEN Live Aid 1985. Upscaled retouched 16:9 video, great audio. Best quality yet (june 2011). - YouTube[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Personally I think all ht shows should be by Americans. Football is an American sport... I don't care how hard they're trying to shove it down England and Europe's throat.

Football is a macho sport. Women that like it do so because it's a macho sport. It's primary advertising revenue comes from beer brewers wooing college frat boys and newlyweds still engaged in the war between the sexes. Why in heck does the NFL keep picking acts for grandpas or preteen girls?

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Then stop calling SB winners for "World champions". :moon2:

It goes both ways.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Spinal Tap Halftime Meltdown Spectacular would be ideal.
    Nothing, and I mean nothing could be worse than the Black Eyed Peas debacle..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar