Madden NFL 2010

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stephenson, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The Titans are great everywhere that it doesn't matter in Madden. Our O-line is easily the best in the game, but who cares.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I thought his speed was higher, but he's fast enough. Jared Cook is incredible. I run 4WR sets most of the time, and put him in as a WR. When you run dives, just motion him in as a blocker. It works really well.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who's your kicker?

Why aren't you using the Titans? :wink2:

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

His speed is a 99. I'm playin with him now. :grrhee: 190 total yards by himself.

5. iQon

iQon Starter

How is the passing game for the Titans now? I'm tempted to go pick it up just thinking about how many options I will have to throw to. Last year, if it wasn't Crumpler/Scaife/C.Johnson, I was SOL at gaining yards through the air. Sadly, passing just became a tool to force the CPU out of zone or crowding the box. (or maybe I just suck) :gag:

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I am undefeated in Franchise. Just beat the Patriots 42 to 17. I went back to back beating the undefeated Colts and Patriots.

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I've been playing the game on pro but when i came to the Colts I put it down to rookie just to give them a proper battering and when i got to 105 points a notice came on at the bottom of the screen saying "please stop scoring or you'll break the game". Needless to say I did stop scoring after that. Maybe i'm being stupid but i'm 50/50 on whether it was telling the truth or not? Note: playing it on my 360.

Oh, by the way, the patch for Michael Vick is coming on Wednesday.

8. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Hey guys,

I posted this on a video game forum but no one answered lol. Anyone care to see is this happens in dynasty?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but for those that have played through some dynasty years...is the Pro Bowl always before the Super Bowl like it is this coming season?

Also, do the two teams players that are participating in the Super Bowl play in the Pro Bowl?

I ask because what if they get injured for say 2 weeks during the Pro Bowl...what if Tom Brady missed the Super Bowl because of this injury?

Obviously if I make it to the Super Bowl with the Titans, I won't play my players in the Pro Bowl...just curious if the CPU plays theirs and injuries can occur and carry over to Super Bowl and cause issues there.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Looks like their gonna have to bring out a patch for that running out of bounds for no reason s**t again. Also, Collingsworth told me that Collins was playing well for a rookie?

10. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

You have not played Madden until you have played 15 minute quarters with the accelerated clock at 25 seconds on All Madden.

I just did a game with my brother, and it turned out to be the most realistic Madden Experience I've ever had.

On my first possession I drove down the field with ease, hitting Nate Washington for a wide open 17 yard touchdown catch.
    http://easports.com/media/play/video/8488040

By the end of the 1st Half, we were tied 10 to 10, with only 150 yards of offense.

3rd Quarter comes and I throw a interception that comes back for a touchdown. The Titans defense isn't about to be out done...

http://easports.com/media/play/video/8488040

...KVB drills Big Ben as he is throwing, the ball is up for grabs and Hayes runs it 49 yards for a touchdown. Game is tied. 20 to 20.

After a whole 4th quarter of no offense for any teams, Ike Taylor picks off Collins for a 73 yard touchdown with only 3:14 left in the game. 27 to 20.

Titans get the ball back, Collins hits a wide open Britt for 78 yards until he is taken down at the 2 yard line, Lendale punches the ball in. 27 to 27. 1:34 left.

I kick the ball off and the Steelers began driving down the field, with a minute left, Ben throws a pick to Cortland Finnegan who returns it for 7 yards before being brought down.

With 60 yards to drive down the field, Chris Johnson comes alive after being shut down the entire game. With big runs of 21, and 15 yards. With the clock winding down, Rob Bironas kicks the game winning field goal with 3 seconds left.

http://easports.com/media/play/video/8487985

Titans win 30 to 27.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar