madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

well lets work something out...what are you doing this afternoon? after noon central time.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I want to put money :greedy: on that match... :wink2:

3. GMITTS

who would you put it on?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

let me see... I play you even... and he whipped the dog **** out of me... I don't know, where would one put the smart money?

*seriously speaking though I am not a wagerer. When I say that I would "bet" it's more just an expression of expected outcome rather than anything else.

5. GMITTS

looks like i am going to have to step my game up.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Sorry Gmitts...... you guys are a little behind time wise. I just got on here and see you posted 6 1/2 hours ago.

I'll be free at around 3:30pm (6:30 your time). Just heading out to the links with some buddies. I'll check on here and if you're here great if not we'll do it another time.

Hey Bip if you ever want another i'm always down. I didn't think our game was that bad. I did get a lot of INT's but with that many, to only win by 10 isn't amazing.

7. GMITTS

an hour later like 430 your time would be better for me. i should be on if anything just message me on psn

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

take away a handful of money plays and the game wasn't even close. Sure, I did close the gap some, but it was late and my scores were boom plays rather the the culmination of a sustained drive. Plus I turned the ball over 5 times.

Don't worry, you will get another game out of me. If I get better and win somehow it will only be sweeter. I don't care about winning and losing so much. I like to play.

The point is, play in and play out, you played a more controlled, skilled game. The only reason I got the scores I got was because I got man on the outside and if I'm not mistaken there was only one safety.

9. GMITTS

we are going to have to reschedule this game. what are you plans for tomorrow?

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Ahhh I was wondering what happened. I saw you weren't on.

I have some things to do tomorrow but maybe around the same time as today was scheduled? I don't have an exact time considering I don't know when i'll be home. Maybe tomorrow me or you can just post when is a good time and go from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar