madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll send you a friend request ;)

As for VY usage goes... I rarely use him. The only time I will put him in is if I can't get any spark going and it's late in the 3rd or early in the 4th.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Anybody playing on xbox? I use VY to throw people off. On running downs. People have to plan for him when he comes in.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RavensShallBurn has xbox. :grrhee:

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Hey...

What's your gamertag???

Gut

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Hey, sorry bout not playing last night. Just finished playing my friend and was tired. Also have rust to get off. Having come from playing it on a ps2...I still sometimes confuse the A and X buttons now that I'm now on a 360.

We'll play soon. What teams do you like to use besides the Titans?

Gut

PS - I played with VY in my game against my friend and 2 of his passes were ridiculously bad throws. Not good!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

wait a sec Gut, I thought you were ps3? Do you have both or is that a mistaken impression?

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

Sorry...XBOX360 only. I had only played it on PS2 this season. My choice was to get my son the 360 he wanted or me to buy a PS3 for myself. I bought him his 360...which is why Im on HIS gamertag and having to relearn on these controls (mostly the same).

Gut

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I understand man... Once I head back to my dorm tonight or tomorrow I'll probably pop in Madden and play a few games. I'll be available plenty during the week as well.

I don't know what teams I like to use besides the Titans. I only use the Titans... once I won with every team online I decided to stick with my team... I would probably like playing with teams like the Chargers, Panthers, Jags, or Giants because of their dual running back threat... if there was an up to date roster update, I probably wouldn't like playing with the Jags or Giants though.

The only thing I don't like about the Titans is the fact that no one on the defense can read plays. That would be very useful... I played with the Steelers a few times and their defense is amazing... stupid Madden doesn't recognize the Titans as the best :(

EDIT: I didn't mention the Vikings because I freaking hate TJ and Frerotte.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

dude, I went and got me some of that cat and he's the one to beat on ps3 as far as this thread is concerned. This blind squirrel found a few nuts...
    but,

Titans 24
    BP Chargers 14

I threw at least 5 picks. :stars:`

Congratulations Slagger a.k.a AFT

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

bipolar...what you doing later today???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar