madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I guess I should keep my mouth shut ahahah. Me and A Fightin'Titan just played he won 14-7. I made so many stupid mistakes in the red zone. I was 5 yards away 2 times and tried a quick pass to Scaife and got picked twice. WAYYYYYY too much Resident Evil for me LOL. I haven't played a Madden game online in a while. He's pretty good though he plays like I do at my best. Biploar you're on PS3 but you won't respond what are you doing??? I wanna play you!

Oh and there was some huge hits in mine and Fightin's game. He crushed Brandon Jones and got the fumble took it all the way back lol.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

To all...

My gamer tag is Dagger4466. Lemme know here when/if you want to have a game. I can pretty much only play after 11pm EST...usually during the week is best.

What teams do you guys use? Anyone use VY as starting QB with the Titans for mobility purposes?

Gut

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

good game bi polar...we will have to do that again!

4. GMITTS

hey polar...you wanna run again today. i am leaving early at one. you wanna go again?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that was one of the greatest games ever... definitively the best game I ever lost.. for the record, the score was 14up with less than 2 minutes in the 4th. I was moving the chains... burning up all kinds of clock... but then I threw a pick... in comes Vince Young... and the rest just reminded me of Vince playing the Texans or something... Rob Bironas FTW :irked:

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Hey...

You always play with VY as QB or just in the 2 minute drill?

Gut

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:woohoo:

BP Chargers 10
    MITTS Titans 7

That was one hell'uva game...

That pulls us even in the all time series at 2-2

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Vince Young held the ball for Bironas on an extra point...

and then was summoned to throw the game ala pick-pwn3d under 2 minutes.

9. GMITTS

dont worry bipolar...the storm is coming!!! hahaha. i will get you back. what is weird is that you threw like three picks, and i still couldnt throw the ball against you. even when you sold out the run blitz, i still couldnt throw it...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

that's because I kept breaking up those passes... I did not like blitzing that much. I like to stay in zone pass coverage. You had me looking for Chris Johnson every down.

We can go again right now if you want. Paul's ps3 time is up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar