'Madden' game changing concussion rules (AP)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by goTitans.com, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Concussions in football games are taken more seriously than ever before. And going forward, that will hold true in some video games. EA Sports President Peter Moore says that it was "wrong" when the company's "Madden" game would allow concussed players to return to the field in the following quarter. LINK

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

....I like that madden worries about this, but you can still just run 30 yards back, bomb the ball and throw a perfect pass off your wrong foot...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not with Vince.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is lame. Now players will get concussed regularly in the game. I've never once lost a player to a concussion in Madden. Bet I might now tho.

Super Mario Bros take head shots all day, they don't miss action.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If they're adding this.. They might as well go all out and have character meters so people can get suspended for beating spouses/shooting at people, etc.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm fine with it. I want the game to be as realistic as possible. But to Titanic_Sub's point, this is the problem with EA. Every year they worry about crap like this while ignoring fundamental flaws within the game (that have been present for YEARS). It's freaking infuriating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar