Madden 2011

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I play a lot online and it seems like I never get them.

The Ultimate team mode is pretty good. Just discovered it a few days ago. I applaud their effort to do something new. I thought at first that it was just like picking a fantasy team. I didn't know it was a buying/selling game.. It's pretty cool. My team still SUCKS. but Stefan Logan is a monster as a poor man's CJ.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

100% agree.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My team is alright. I have Seneca Wallace, Ahmard Bradshaw, Jared Cook, and Jordy Nelson leading my offense. On D, I'm pretty bad - Courtney Green, Tye Hill, Danelle Ellerbe, and Everette Brown are my D.

Theres a code you can use to get AP and either Brees, Wayne, or Jared Allen. You can only have them for 5 games and can't renew there contract. But it def. helps for 5 games.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Very nice choice indeed. IDK if you read my previous comments but I made the exact same switch. Play it on hard, it's quite challenging. All the bosses are a real pain in the butt. Arkham City is officially on my radar big time

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Arkham City is going to be awesome.

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Is there a speed option on Madden 11?

7. nickmsmith

I don't believe so.

On another note: NCAA to me, used to be a washed up preview of what Madden was going to be in the following months.

They have unquestionably surpassed madden this year. NCAA 11 is awesome. The team creator is awesome, where you can upload any logo you want. This is the first year I've ever bought NCAA after Madden. I like it how NCAA makes USEFUL features in a game.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I thought NCAA 11 was even worse than Madden 11. Just wait until someone uses the triple option with Ohio State online. Terrelle Pryor is unstoppable.

9. nickmsmith

Oh I haven't played online yet. I'm doing the Dynasty mode with my created team and It's a lot of fun.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There was one innovation that I liked in NCAA that wasn't in Madden: When the offense goes into a hurry up you can select a new play that's in the same formation as long as the ball isn't snapped yet instead of being stuck in the same play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar