Madden 2011

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PacNasty

PacNasty Camp Fodder

I don't know if anyone else noticed but after year 1 of franchise when I go to re-sign my off/def cord. I can't find dinger or cecil? I looked under available/nfl and didn't find them anywhere. Anyone know why this is?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You haven't played anyone with a slow internet connection then, cause that'll do it. If you have lag at the right time, It will not register when you hit the button, and make it power at 25% and its even easier to screw up the accuracy bar-thing.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

People also cheat with lag switches (more in FPS games).

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Speaking of cheating .......

Does anyone know how scouting reports work online? More directly how they affect you when the opponent uses them?

When I "break the huddle" after picking a play it seems sometimes my play is showing and sometimes it isn't. Is this my opponent using his/her scouting report or am I trippin?

5. PacNasty

PacNasty Camp Fodder

Has anyone checked to see if Dinger & Cecil are coordinators in their franchise? I haven't been able to find them and it's pretty annoying. I don't recall the name of our special teams coach but I don't think it's the same person either. Are there not certain coordinators in the game? It just seems funny because last year everyone was there but not this year. I thought Dinger helped Madden with the Gameflow aspect?

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I said I wouldn't purchase Madden 11 because I was kind of disappointed with 10, but I caved in and bought it anyway. I'm a lifelong Madden fan, what can I say.

It sucks. The defense is pathetic. It's impossible to stop them from passing, and when you finally get lined up to make a play, they bounce right off of you or jump over you. The hit stick is obsolete and garbage. Not to mention they did away with the sprint button so I'm flying around missing easy tackles becaues my CB is going full speed. They changed kicking (?). It didn't really need to be changed, but the new way is fine. How about changing the fact that the offense in this game is stupidly overpowered? I exchanged that garbage for Batman Arkham Asylum. At least that game is fun to play

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That sounds like a damn good idea. Game Stop?

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

FWIW there is a patch coming out to fix the horrible defense. However, these are issues that should've been fixed BEFORE the game was released and they had the nerve to charge people $60 a pop for it.

EA is pathetic.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Any idea when the patch will come out? And, will it also fix the audibles?

I refuse to play 11 until something is done to fix it because it truly was a letdown. It's a damn shame. All they had to do was change ASOLUTELY NOTHING and I would be playing it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar