Madden 2011

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Have you complained to the right people??

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

is there a way to complain to them? I'm glad they changed it to where you don't get robbed of a win if they quit on you, and the automatic loss for quitters.

3. nickmsmith

And BTW, in franchise mode, if you want some extra 2nd or 3rd Rd. Picks, pick up some of the better free agent OLBs, and convert them to DEs. A lot of the time, they get significant rating boosts, and you can trade em. I picked up and traded Westbrook and Antonio Pierce. I picked up Jon Runyan, gave him his old number, and converted him to guard. He's much better than Velasco.

4. JCBRAVE

How do you "convert" these players? Are you just using OLB's as DE's on the depth chart?

5. nickmsmith

select the player on the Player Management screen, go to edit player. You can change their position. You can make anyone on your team any position you choose. Sometimes they're better at a new position. ala moving Adalius Thomas to DE etc.

Last year I picked up Josh Cribbs and Isaiah Stanback and and turned them into QBs.

If you're using a salary cap, you should be able to move high dollar people to a terrible position (like moving CJ to be a kicker) and sign them cheap. I just turn it off anyways though.

6. JCBRAVE

^Clever. I like my Madden franchise to be as authentic as possible, but I'll defiantly do this when I move onto other teams in franchise mode. For now I'm trying to finish my 2010 season with no losses and realistic stats.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Exactly! Like I preached earlier, over the years of changing just to justify a new game they actually got some things right. Year to year for the most part is a jumbled mess. No fluidity from game to game.

Yup. And when all you play is online it takes kicking/punting out of the game.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope. That's your PS3's online service sucking. ;)

I never had a problem with the lag in 10. I just learned how to time it perfectly every time. It was rare that I didn't get a kick at 100%. I have had very few problems with the new kick meter, although I admit there's no reason to change something that worked perfectly.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has nothing to do with PS3. Madden is hosted on EA servers.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I know... I was just messing with him because I hate PS3.

But I've honestly had very little trouble with lag. It takes some adjusting to do... timing the hit stick with the lag in 10 took some getting used to, but there's no point in trying in 11 since they made it suck, lag or no lag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar