Madden 2011

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I thought Madden 10 was the worst Madden ever. The only issue since 98 that I traded back.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No you aren't. The broken tackles are insane in this game. Adjusting the break tackle sliders (offline) is an absolute must this year. However, I actually like the fact that the hit stick is harder to use this year. You can't just rock people on just about every play anymore. You really need to have a good angle on them, which is a good thing IMO.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah .... alot of my beef is due to online play which is all I do. I enjoyed the game playing the computer.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I loved 10. It took some getting used to, but it became my favorite. I'm going to continue playing it until 11 fixes the audibles and the number of people online drops. Way too many people are on at a time and I get booted often.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I hate the new hit stick. Although I hated how in 10 you could get messed up from an impossible angle, end up fumbling, and lose the game because of it.

I will high-five anyone who tells me how to get that dumb fantasy football commercial off my XBL Madden menu... The one that does the obnoxious beeps that make me want to murder someone. I want to listen to the damn music, not this crap. I want it off 10 and 11.

Btw, anyone notice that the "Go Titans, go!" chant is on this game?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I second that. Hopefully by the time week 1 rolls around they'll realize everyone is in a league and stop it.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I heard that!

8. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Did anybody notice the achievement for beating somebody by 59 points
    Thats messed up ea that game still stings

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I don't think I could agree with this post anymore, especially the hitstick, it is absolutely useless now.

10. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

It was in 2010 too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar