Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Y'all on All-Madden?
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

48 rushes on 6 minute quarters? Did you run it every single play? I play 8 minute quarters and never sniffed 40 rushes.
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

lol I usually have around 15-20 but i had 10 carries for 120 after the first after I had an 80 yard td, so I was just running basically every play besides 4 or 5 the rest of the game to see how high I could get. I'm on 7 minute quarters actually my mistake.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Exactly. People complain about these crazy stats, because they do it on purpose. When you cheese, of course you're going to have inflated stats.
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

I didn't cheese lol, I just ran sweeps to the outside all game and got great blocks most of the time. I had 3 td's that were over 70 yards with just really good blocks. I didn't use 1 play over and over probably 4 or 5 different run play sweeps and 2 or 3 that were up the middle.
  6. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

All madden is too easy in this game. I beat them by 40 pts or more everytime.
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

For those who were waiting for the game to drop in price (like me until I got it as a gift), it's $39.99 on Amazon today only.

As I said, it only takes a month for it to drop to $39.99.
  8. RavensShallBurn

I never play the CPU, but whenever I do, I play on All-Madden and always win by a lot (in previous Maddens).

I was 0-3 against the CPU on All-Madden when trying the demo out. The games were very close, but damn, I thought it was ridiculously hard - and I consider myself to be really good at Madden.

I haven't played the CPU since getting the game though.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

You had 48 rushing attempts. That's cheesing.
    Most attempts, game: 45, Jamie Morris, 12-17-1988 (OT)

Maybe I just suck at Madden, but I struggle in All-Madden. Games are always close.
  10. RavensShallBurn

Well I now refuse to play against the Ravens online. Just got destroyed 35-13 and ended my 4-0 run to start M13. I had nowhere to run, no time to throw, nobody open. He basically had a game like we had on Sunday... except his were even flukier.

He blocked my PAT, had a kick return for a TD, fumble return for TD, long pass to a wide open Boldin who was supposed to be covered by Verner with safety help from the Vagician... and a pass over the middle of the field for a 10 yard gain to Torrey Smith, Griffin misses tackle, he runs for a 75 yard TD.

I remember now why I stopped playing this game for so long.