Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,824
    I get bored playing with the Titans, and taking a bad team through season after season is only fun for so long, so I was definitely bummed out to learn there was no fantasy draft.

When I have two good safeties you can't score 10 points on me, but when I have to work with Griffin, Babs, and Rojo, I have blown coverages allllll day!

I'd really like to be able to build my own team from the ground up like in every other Madden.
  2. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,310
    Griff rules in my career. He's my defensive MVP for sure. Gets a pick just about every game.
  3. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,310
    Does anyone know what happens if you get fired as a coach in CC mode? Do you then have to take your coach to another team? I'm assuming you can't just continue the career with your current team and a new coach?

I'd like to take the NY Jets and just completely blow up that team and start over. But I don't want fat idiot Rex Ryan as the coach.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,824
    He's just as bad in my franchise mode as he is in real life, it's my CB's coming up big for me.
  5. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,310
    Weird. My CBs don't do much. I think I've had one pick returned for a TD with McCourty. Tommie Campbell is a sack machine though.
  6. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,109
    I am 9 games into my CCM. And Verner has 8 picks. And we have 25 total as a team. I switched to playing man and controlling McCarthy and the D is amazing. Kam has 18 sacks already. (play on all pro.) Casey has 7 sacks as well. We recorded 12 sacks in just one game.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,824
    How long are your quarters?
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,392
    I love actually doing the fantasy draft, but when I then have to play against all these teams that I know nothing about that have a bizarre mix of players, that takes the fun out of it for me.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,109
    8 min. Was gonna play on all madden, but I'm not used to it yet. And the difference between the two is big and on all madden I get really frustrated so it isn't fun for me
  10. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,824
    That's the only bad thing about fantasy drafts, you go into games not knowing what to expect.

I suppose you could look over the other teams roster before playing, but who does that....