Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I used to play as a DT (Klug) all the time, but now that Madden 13 is so difficult to pass rush with Linemen I usually play as a MLB or OLB (McCarthy is my favorite, but I also like using Zach Brown), depending on where I think the ball is going. It makes it so much easier to operate those guys when you turn off Auto-Strafe and move your player around a bit pre-snap - the movement triggers that "Jump the snap" mode where your player runs like a beast. You should try it if you haven't yet.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Auto-strafe really pi$$es me off. I never knew you could turn it off but when you start running at someone and then start strafing...#rage

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

You can turn it off

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Do you guys leave Auto-Sprint on? Just curious what everyone else does. I personally turn it off. I like having that little bit of extra control over the player.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yep, mines off. I like to control it for runs when I'm waiting on blocks.

6. xpmar9x

Fantasy draft is being added 2mrw! YAY

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Need to add the edit player.

I like a left handed QB.

8. xpmar9x

Rumor has it player editing will be added next patch. Which I think is end of this month... suppose to be there first big patch.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm still amazed that they opted to leave out fantasy draft and edit player in the first place. No fantasy draft doesn't bother me but it seems a ton of people enjoyed it.

I just don't get why they opt to take so much control away from the player. It doesn't make any sense and I can see no justification for it. I used to do a 32 team franchise but I'd just play with one team. I did that so I could still control the rosters and depth charts of the other teams. Because nothing drives me crazier than seeing the wrong players out there on the field. Like in my Titans/Munchak "career" when Joseph Addai was starting at RB for the Pats. Or when McNabb was starting over Ponder for Minnesota. That kind of stuff just takes me out of the game. And it was an easy work-around in past Maddens.

Connected careers is a really cool idea. But it needs to offer more control to the player or else it's a major step backward. Either that or give us franchise mode in addition to CC. I will say I like the direction they're headed with the gameplay/physics. It just always seems like a "one step forward, two steps back" deal with Madden for some reason.

10. xpmar9x

At first, I didn't care about fantasy being out of the game... then I really wanted to play lol

I think the biggest flaw is the cpu ai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar