Madden 13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The only time I ever really enjoyed playing Madden was during the offseason. I barely ever touched it otherwise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Every year I say I'm done with Madden and won't be buying again. Then I end up buying it on release day anyway. But this year I'm serious. I will play the demo and wait to see what the consensus is with the diehard Maddenites. If it truly is a substantially improved product, then and only then will I buy it.

I'm so sick of the same old issues plaguing each and every version. Many of which should be rather simple fixes. Franchise mode somehow got significantly worse since the early-mid 2000's versions and has been neglected ever since. Back in the day I'd play hundreds of hours of Madden franchise. I'd pretty much play year round... right up until the new version was released. I bet I didn't even crack 20 hours with Madden 12.

So until EA shows they actually care about their customers, I'm done. Really sucks. But I'm tired of just robotically forking over $60 for a lackluster product year after year.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I really wish Sony or 2K had the ability to make an NFL game. NBA 2K and MLB The Show are the two best sports games on the market.

Has EA made anything worth a damn in the last decade?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Unless everybody just all of a sudden stops buying Madden, nothing will change. They'll tweak it here and there and claim it's better.

It's kinda become the thing to do, go buy Madden mid August.

I swear, if that sh*t says the "New York Titans", the guy at GameStop is going to be so mad he came to work, cause I'm gonna flip.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Sh#t like that... that has been in RECURRING releases... absolutely NO excuse. Come to think about it, I've never played a Madden that actually called us Tennessee Titans. Madden 11 was the first one I ever bought- then 12, and the same BS stupid fking error.

Just incredible.

6. Fry

Something so easy to fix and it happens two years in a row. Inexcusable. But go ahead and buy it...

There will always be that guy who claims it's the best Madden ever. I pity that guy.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's exactly the kind of crap that's a complete slap in the face to the fans/customers. It has said the damn New York Titans for TWO years now. How hard would it have been to patch in Madden 11? How hard would it have been to FIX in Madden 12? And they are well aware of the issue. They just didn't bother to fix it.

8. JCBRAVE

From 2000 til 2010 we were the Tennessee Titans, then for some reason they started calling us the New York Titans. I have a feeling it had something to do with the Jets wearing throwbacks in 2011, but not sure.

9. Fry

That little snafu should be fixed this year since they're not using Collinsworth's recordings, but it shouldn't take that kind of change to fix something that easy.

10. JCBRAVE

Hey I'm with you and recognize it's not worth my money, but I don't know why I must have it. I'm mad at myself that I'm going to line up and buy the damn thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar