Madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

Is Madden worth picking up this year. What's new in it that makes it better this year. I just wished 2ksports could still make football games.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2K football sucked. I hate how people bring it up, play NBA2K series, its extremely flawed (better than EAs NBA series since they don't have one hahaha). Anywho, Madden sucked for 360 but this years is pretty good. Has some minor flaws, but I love it.

3. kstone

kstone Starter

That's why madden is better now because 2k don't have one hahaha!!!!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

As far as differences, they're the same game basically, just the defense is better than ever before.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NBA2K11 is one of the best sports games ever made.

I always liked Madden more than NFL2K, but the competition is necessary. Madden has gotten progressively worse every year since the exclusive rights deal.

This is the first year I didn't buy Madden the first day it came out in a long time. I still haven't bought and I'm still on the fence about whether I will.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar