Madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OhioTitan, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If the lockout drags on, would there still be a madden? Its not like the world will end if there isnt one but i was just curious how you all thought the game could be affected if it does come out still. I hope they use the time to fix the superstar mode, it has a ton of potential if they just spend some time on it

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It'll be released no matter what. Forgot who it was on twitter that reported it, but they're reliable.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

EA missing out on re-releasing Madden 05 for the 7th time and still making a ton out of it....ARE YOU CRAZY?!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

will not buy-do not want.

11 was the last for me, I think.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah, but Madden '12 is going to be solid. Because of the "no football" thing, several new features are added this year. For example:

1) Tweet as Chad Ochocinco or T.O.!
    2) Rehabbing with Matthew Stafford
    3) Father's day with Antonio Rogers Cromartie
    4) Coach mode-featuring interactive foot fetishes with Rex Ryan
    5) Sexting with Brett Favre
    6) Strip Club mode (a mix between fight night and GTA: Vice City)
    7) DUI mode!
    8) Spy cam mode-featuring Bill Belichick
    9) Days to the draft-try to outwit Mel Kiper Jr. (the easiest level)
    10) Rape/serious crime mode- LIE your way to the TOP!

I mean, EA really outdid themselves this year...I'm sold.

• High Five High Five x 7
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yep. Madden 10 and Madden 11 are the only ones I have ever sold after playing them. EA can no longer rely on me to buy Madden every year. I'll play it at a buddy's a few times and make up my mind then, but no more waiting in line to buy it before I get to play it.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I just lost interest this year, I played 08-10 religiously, this year, just didn't care. I'd rather save my 60 bucks, I think.

8. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I say the same thing every year, but then after the draft and free agency, being able to use our updated roster gets me everytime

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

EA Sports would benefit IMO from some competition. Madden will live on just as the NFL will. No games will be missed. Trust me on this people, been saying it for a while, and still believe I'm right about this being a cry for attention during March Madness.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Maybe for a year or two, but 2K made EA not release an NBA game this year because it would have blown EA's Elite out of the water.

The only reason EA bought the exclusive rights to the NFL was because 2K started to seriously dig into their sales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar