Madden '12 Cover Vote

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I voted Chris Johnson, and not because he's our guy, but because he's literally the best weapon EVER in Madden. I stopped playing as the Titans in franchise mode because even on All-Madden its just too easy with C.J..

I doubt he wins tho, his 2010 season wasn't what everyone was expecting.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I voted Andre Johnson over CJ....just because of the Madden curse.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You don't vote for one guy. It's like a playoff..

I voted for Suh, peppers and Dunlap.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Chris Johnson is already prone to injury due to his size. Give him the Madden curse and it could be deadly.

This last year is the first year since the beginning of Madden the guy on the cover didn't completly get screwed some how.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Bud Adams, Jerry Jones, Zygi Wilf are my front runners
    (think about it :p )

7. xpmar9x

Peyton Hillis all the way!!!!!

8. xpmar9x

I did the same thing. It's an automatic win with that 99 speed. When I play my buds, I get atleast 250 yards total with CJ and multiple TDs, then again I don't have a QB to throw the ball... lol

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but wont voting for those others make C.J. less likely to win? That's why I voted only for him.

I'm trying to gas the guys head up even more by getting him on Madden, so when we finally end up paying him, he'll take us for every nickle we have, therefor crippling our franchise financially for the next 6 years. That's my master plan, get C.J. paid.

He lost to a losing football team in the post season, he got screwed if you ask me.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would vote Clay Matthews if he were there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar