Madden 11 TITANS RATINGS

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by hoheff78, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i don't know what this is.
  2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Few players actually better than I expected, they will be a fun team to play with, cant wait
  3. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Kdr-gimme_that
    And btw I put hawkins in as my return ace and I take it to the house quite a bit too
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You need to put CJ back there. You will average 5-10 yards more per kick return and you'll return way more kicks. Just avoid hit sticks at all costs. I've yet to fumble or get hurt when using CJ on returns.

It's a damn shame they've made the Ravens so good in 11. I never turn down a Titans/Ravens game in 10. I embrace them. I ALWAYS find a way to beat the Ravens. I don't care if I'm outmatched and they guy I'm playing is 15 lvls higher than me. I'll win. Just a few day ago, I was down 35-7 at halftime which was about the worst I've ever done. I come back and win 38-35 in OT. Hands down, best comeback I've ever had.

However, I refuse to play the Chargers and Cowboys.
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I can't believe they have Jovan Haye rated higher than Jason Jones...whatever. All these ratings will change after week 4.
  6. iQon

iQon Starter

:lol: Game is ridiculously easy. First game of Madden since the end of the season...

[​IMG]

You should see some of the runs, CJ is untouchable. Passing is just as easy, the Gameflow system just fed me a bunch of run plays to kill the clock and I made the most of it.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Running with C.J. in Madden is like driving a car. He's freaking lightning fast.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.