Madden 10 Titans vs. Ravens rematch

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Volunteers10, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm watching this like its a real game. 1:57 into it you see Chris Johnson bust a move for a 1st down. Then ten guys in the box when C.J rips a 31-yard TD run! This game is like the real games in so many aspects. I must say its impressive how realistic the play calling is compared to the real thing. Chris Davis is flashy in his kick return in the 2nd quarter, very cool move he pulls off. Not overly impressed with the players facial features without helmets. The side line action seems more detailed now. I remember seeing five players with the number 17 jersey on the side in previous Maddens. Now I'm seeing certain guys on the sideline with their right look. Kerry Collins went very 'Kerry Collins' with his ballsy throw for a pick-6 by Foxworth. Apparently in this game the Ravens cant beat us when were squared up, but they get us on these fast breaks each time for seven points. Why is Cortland on the wrong side? I'm guessing the game doesn't acknowledge the difference between your left corner and the best corner. Damn, again with C.J they get a huge gain with six attached. Gotta love this guy in the new Madden. Vince Young holding for the extra point looks odd, but maybe is a decent idea being that he's an athletic QB. Also wondering why Fowler is the MLB instead of Tully? Tony Brown is in coverage during the Ravens two-minute drill, hmm. I'm looking for the D-line to show up and sack Flacco but that isn't happening. You can see Jeff Fisher looking close to himself in the 2nd quarter. Nate Washington finally made a play with no time left before the half. Nice halftime recap feature they've added. I hope there wont be any glitches but I expect one or two with any game. Now into the third quarter I'm seeing the real Titans defense emerge with nice maneuvers to make big plays. Also liking the fans in the stands as they cheer. The playbook looks compressed a bit, shouldn't be a problem thou since the Titans playbook was just filled with crap anyways. The refs got some more attention in Madden 10. Tennessee's line cant seem to stop holding in this simulation, hope it isn't a reflection of anything real. LenDale looks just average, but isn't he? I like the guy from a 'lets hang out' stand point, but he has gotten lazy. The new game really shows that. WTF!?! Kerry Collins three straight QB draws for NOTHING! WOW. That is never going to happen. EA sports needs to handle that. Chris Hope does a nice job bringing the hammer on his hits but they're too late. 3rd quarter defense looks worn down for us. Overall good looking game, cant tell yet whether they overlooked anything but soon enough we will all find out.

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Paragraphs...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fisher looks heavier than Lendale!

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

what are those?

5. turf

turf Practice Squad

they still have some of the details wrong.

1. the endzones are incorrect. it no longer has the sword and the NFL logo. it just says titans now.
    2. they are still using the old jumbotron with the tiny video screen.

6. reamer

reamer Camp Fodder

Wow, I watched the entire thing. Kind of fun, even if it's fanboyish and geeky. I just needed a football fix during the dry times of the off-season. Loved the long TDs by CJ, but it sure seemed like the defense bottled him up pretty well the rest of the time. As we know from the real game (shudder), the Ravens couldn't handle him. I think he should have had over 200 yards in the simulation, if the user hadn't run him right into the linebackers several times for almost no gain.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I was about to say, I know it's not a full game, but the player kind of sucked.

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Was nice to see, but I mean there's really no way a game between the titans and ravens would score that many total points, especially on offense....game's maybe a little offense happy?

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

We would've scored that many points if CJ didn't get cheap shoted and we didn't have fumbles.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't have Flash at work. Does LP field have the blue little houses in the End zones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar