Madden '09 Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Do you have a link? Cause I've been searching on their site for a while, and can't find the team rankings :irked:

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

It's in the forum on there site.. I'll look through it and find the post of the guy who had the game who was answering questions... Someone asked him the Titans overall and he said something along the lines off

"89.. They have a stellar defense in this game.. Vince Young being the fastest QB again this year plus Chris Johnson who is Brian Westbrook without awareness they are going to be a popular team to use"

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1619/madden-09-outside-linebacker-ratings/

wow check out Stanford Keglar... nice speed. Might start him at MLB..

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1621/madden-09-middle-linebacker-ratings/

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Option play to Chris Johnson would be deadly. Pure deadliness.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Placing him at WR and running a WR screen could be useful as well :yes:

5. RyansTitans

I plan on using Henry as my halfback again this year.. LenDale wont be used in my offense AT ALL. He probably won't see no more then 5 carries for as long as I have the game. This is for online btw.. I'll use him in my franchise and in games against the comp.. hes simply too slow for online. The lag plus his fatness = no.

lol

I'm putting Johnson at slot. I'll also sub him in at RB once in a while. His catching is 85.. thats already better then any receiver we had on 08.

I wish we had a spectacular catch receiver.....

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've been preaching that since the first time i played against the Pats online.

somehow matt jones started the 2007 season as a spectacular catch receiver......

7. RyansTitans

lol

I find it funny how Drew Bennett is a spec catch receiver. How? When has he ever caught a ball and wowed someone?

Stupid

Chris Davis has a better spec catch rating then Justin Gage

haa

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Drew wow'd me a few times

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

^from the TNThunder days....

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What a tool he was. Wonder where he went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar