Madden 09 Online League

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jenkz, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

Has anyone started one up already. If not, would anybody be interested in starting one on 360?

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'll be in on that. There should be others. XBOX 360- HappyPat

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Played my first game of Madden online today. Had the Chargers, other guy had the Cowboys. Got up 17-7, and then the other guy quit after I injured Romo and he threw a pick with the backup on the very next play. I hate people that quit when they get down.

4. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

Yeah ha, I actually quit a game today because I was getting way too pissed off at a video game. Dude did the WR direct snap glitch like 3 times and I was sacked atleast 10 times. I hate cheaters.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah this guy started trying to get me to quit after I went up 10-7. He would pause the game and let it sit there for like two or three minutes to see if I would quit I guess. I just waited it out, and continued to smack him in the mouth. Then he quit.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That's why I don't play online.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah online quitters suck. I find i am playing "coy" till 2nd half then pour it on. Of course this is PS3 and not 360. Or you all would have to look out.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Once I get Madden 09, I would do it. I would be horrible. But I would do it if we could get the max amount of players, or at least a good group. I don't play madden, but would like to play people who don't cheat or quit. I think the hard part would be starting it up. But if someone can get it together for only titan fans here. I will do it. I typically only play franchise, but would be willing to get beat on until I get up to speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar