madden 07 on 360

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sucks. the runningbacks carry people an additional 4 yards every carry. think nfl 2k5, when ricky williams was untacklable, except it's every runningback in the game.

they obviously try to show off the graphics too. before every play there is a close up on the defenders just standing there. it really slows down the game.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

change the sliders.

3. Fry

i just played it at a friends house, if i change the sliders and beat him, he wont count it as a legit win.

another thing i dont like about it is the play selection screen. it's very nfl blitz like.

i hope it's better on the ps3, but i doubt it.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'd say it would be the same.

5. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

They are all but identical.

6. Fry

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Madden games are the same every year, with a few new things, but very identical game play. The 360 version is absolutely terrible, as they focused on graphics more than the game, which dissapointed many fans. Nfl 2k5 was great, even though it looked like the players were gliding on ice when they ran. There is no franchise draft in madden, and the gameplay is just sloppy. If anything get it for the ps2 or the xbox, 360 version sucks. Next gen sports games all suck.

8. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I do agree that NFL 2K* was the king, but I have no problem with the actual gameplay of the Next Gen Maddens.

Sure it is missing options, but I think it executes pretty well on the field.

I think we will see a generic football game from Visual Concepts soon, but there are only 3 more years left the the EA exclusive license.

Later

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This next madden should be a lot different, now that they're developing more for 'next gen' rather than current. They should really show off this year, but if they don't then Madden is just hopeless. Without competition they'll never try to improve.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Problem is that Tiburon are too busy making nicer graphics and useless features, rather than working on the actual realism of the gameplay.

Personally I'm still waiting for atleast pseudo-realistic physics to be introduced to their game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar