Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

M. Hoge on espnews...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RyansTitans Guest

If he gets fired i will laugh my arse off
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    yeah when people are pimpin' Scwartz over Vince then they're defintely getting something ..... like drunk , stoned , wigged , gacked, etc...
  3. Torch7 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  4. TWR#1 Guest

haha he had no idea what to say
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    what a homo
  5. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    from today's Nashville Scene:

To Merril Hoge, ESPN
    From your toothless, ******* friends in Tennessee

by Randy Horick

I know you won’t mind if I write a bunch of insulting things about your dreams of citizenship in the reality-based community.

You, of all people, would understand if I suggested that not even the Houston Texans’ front office is as bad a judge of football talent as you are. Or that Rush Limbaugh—that drug-sucking halfwit who suggests that some black quarterbacks are deliberately overrated by our affirmative action media—sounds like Alex Genius Trebek compared to you. Or that you’re the only person standing between Sean Salisbury and the title of Biggest Toxic Waste Dump Masquerading as an NFL Analyst.

more . . .
  6. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    Merrill hoge said alot of crap about VY and how bad of a decision the Titans made in drafting him, but whats with all the 'redneck' talk Randy Horick is talking about in the article. Maybe i'm missing something, but did the retard Hoge say anything about us being redneck or is Randy Horick putting words in his mouth..?
  7. RyansTitans Guest

good point Pit
  8. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I couldn't said it better. Very, very nice.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    i think it's on how hoge thinks he can see all the things vince wont be able to do, while people in tennessee(hillbilly stereotype) can see he is obviously wrong.

just taking a shot at how "dumb" people can see that hoge was so painfully wrong and he is unwilling to admit it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.