M. Hoge on espnews...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously though, how long will Hoge last as an ''analysis'' with all this:barf: he's been saying?...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think henry and the running game has helped a lot

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At some point, he can't deny it. I love in the video when he tries to argue that we're hiding our QB. Well, we have a rookie QB, you really think we're going to have him pass it 30 times a game?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

putting up clips of hoge hating on vince has almost become the fashonable thing to do on youtube

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kQaJKEac98"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kQaJKEac98" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yeah… and at half time, vince can throw on his blue tights and red cloak, and fly off to Krypton, picking up Lois Lane on the way for a quickie, then throwing her up in the air when he’s done and flying back to Nashville just in time for the second half to pull of the win, and then fly back to rescue Lois before she hits the ground..

Attached Files:

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I know its just for a game, but 65 % today.

8. smili

smili Starter

Vince has really started to look better to me in the past couple of games at QB. His improvement from game to game is much more than I expected. He still sails the ball a bit and it's going to end up causing him more pics than he should get, but for his first year the development is far more than I expected.

The team plays hard for VY. It's not always what Vince does, but that he is able to make them all play harder around him. All of the change in intensity on the team isn't Vince, but alot of it seems to be.

Vince's scrambling is not going to get him killed. At first I was concerned he'd likely be hurt all the time, but after some rough hits early on he's learned to avoid contact but still maximize his running ability.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Not to mention

You Suck Hoge!

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Give him an offseason to work on his footwork.. He'll have a rating over 90 next year... Book it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar