Lucky it wasn't Christian Bale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HopA_Oh46M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HopA_Oh46M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

That is just friggin rude.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't get people. I turn my phone off before I enter any theater. Even at rehearsals- backstage or wherever.

I've been doing shows and not only hear a phone ring- but hear people actually talking loudly and not immediately ending the conversation- but instead acting as if it'd be rude to that person that called, so they say OK OK UH HUH OK OK YEAH for 2 minutes in that irritating "I have to talk loudly with these little phone things because there's no way they can really hear me that far away" tone.
    I've also done a few where a phone will ring- and you look up to see who's it is...and it's the Directors. Blows my mind.

But... you block it out. Laugh to yourself and keep it moving. Christian Bale's a dick.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I seriously wouldn't blame anyone who leapt into the crowd and just beat the person on the phone.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's incredibly thoughtless. Even worse is when someone ignores the fact that their phone is ringing just so people might think that it's someone else's. Incredible. Selfish people.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Terrible behaviour but sadly quite common

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Jackman and Craig handled it well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar