Luck's Halftime Speech

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luv_PonyExpress

Luv_PonyExpress Starter

BTW, if it's true that the Colts took a dive in 2011 in order to secure Luck, I have to imagine that Bill Polian would be shouting it from the rooftops. There isn't a whole lot of love lost between him and Irsay these days (which is a shame, I thought Polian was a fantastic GM).

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Luck isn't anywhere near what Manning was at any point of his career.

And he's not a top 10 QB, and probably never will be.

Mediocre living off ESPN's hype machine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

That and owning the AFC South....

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda like owning a rent a wreck company

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

6. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Sorry dude gotta say it, Irsay is just about the biggest douche-bag on the planet in my personal opinion. Good thing Daddy had lots of cash and could hand the franchise off to him to "run" (wink wink nudge nudge) because to me he seems like the last person in the world capable of actually being a success on his own... Nepotism it's a beautiful thing.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Alabama could own the AFC South at this point.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You never cease to amaze with your stupidity. Luck dominated our defense and looked like an elite QB thursday night.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh? It's not nepotism for a father to will his business to his son. That is normal. What would you do that was different, give it to strangers?

I hate the Irsay's for many reasons especially the way they left Baltimore but a father willing his son a football team is normal.

10. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

A team that starts Curtis painter and Dan orlovsky wasn't trying to win a lot of games, if any. That defense was out right putrid, with no attempt to make it better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar