Luck out vs. Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jessica, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Pretty sure they used him last year to win some games.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well this is going nowhere

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Cassel was a backup for the Pats. Also, the QB we are facing Monday was the Pats' third stringer who also got playing time. JR was supposed to bring this kind of management to the Titans. He's failed.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I guess u want Vince young back lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Unfortunately I agree. How mariota has a little 93 rating in this offense is incredible, a testament to his talent

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. kenny

kenny Starter

I think it's fair to say: Even if Marcus plays; we cannot count on the offense to show up. We have not had any offense until after half time of any game this year. Some games the offense did not show up at all.

Even w/o Luck playing I cannot feel confident about winning. I was at the start of the season. We added so many weapons to the offense I was excited about the many options we had to use. Now that I've seen we are not going to use the ones we have available; it's hard to get excited.

Would be nice to see us finally beat the Colts. However, I will have to see it to believe it. Even w/o Luck.....Which is sad to say. You would think that w/ Luck out & us possibly having our QB it would a sure thing. However, as bad a HC Pagano is; he routinely out-coaches Mularkey.

Man that is depressing......

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm going to take to any form of superstition that allows Mariota to play..

Thankfully I am going to Nashville Saturday so I can get belligerent drunk to prepare myself for the news Monday just before getting ready to head to the stadium if he doesn't play... We will get torched by Brissett and be stuck in reverse with Cassel -- in fact, he'd do great just to remain in neutral..........

AJAX has to come in and be the savior for this team at some point - he could have won us the game last week - pretty sad with one of the top offensive lines, you have to rely on a Punt Returner to "bailout the bank"...

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

We did with McNair... NOD then Volek was a good backup.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's normally unusual to have a legit 2nd option

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

At some point we all need to stop slamming our d*cks in the desk drawer

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar