Lt???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Maybe he did it because he didn't want to lose against a team that had a 99.9% chance of beating them on public TV with tens of millions of viewers. I know it doesn't make sense but maybe he did it because he didn't want to be part of a rape fest.

It would make him look silly if they scored 6 overall points against 42 by the pats... and him being contained to 40 yards.

Who knows how athletes think.. especially the hyped up ones with a huge ego.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

LT--

I had no idea what a retard this guy was until he started slinging p.o.s. slack quality HDTV's. Everytime I see that commercial I lose respect for him. He basically says he's as good a guy as Visio is a TV...

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He went from my favorite RB to nothing within 1 season. Guy's too much of a baby.

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Look I havent really given much of my attention to Tomlinson until this year since we had to play them this season.(by the way he doesnt deserve THE NICKNAME LT there is only ONE #56) What kind of a teammate is this guy? Earlier this season when the Chargers were struggling he gave that interview saying "Well maybe were not a good a team as I thought." Then that blow up over the Patriots beating last year saying them doing merrimans dance at midfield was disrespecting them well to me doing the dance is disprespectful all together it seems like he likes it when its dished out but when its thrown back at him he cant handle it and cries like a sissy.

As for Sunday nobody but Tomlinson knows how serious he was hurting and he is a talented athlete and knows his body and when he can or cant play. However, him sitting there with his coat on and head down just shows hes not a team leader when he could be giving advice and encourging his team hes sitting there pouting. He claims hes a leader on that team well I think Mr. Rivers took that title Sunday.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I've always felt the same way and I've literally bumped into the real LT at a Giants camp when it was held at Fairleigh-Dickinson University, Madison, NJ. I was chanting "LT, LT, LT..." as he was getting out of his Jag. He passed by me and hit me in my left leg with his helmet. I guess it was his way of acknowledging my fanhood or telling me I was irrititating.:ha:

He knew he was da man...

Funny thing is...I live about 45 minutes from where Giants camp is now...and I never go.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: :ha: :ha:

Agree 100%!

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

According to what was said in the news, LT had the exact same injury I had this year, a strained mcl. Maybe I can give a little insight to it. However, don't forget that this coming from a 18 year old, 275 lb. center and not Tomlinson lol.

I injured my knee in the first quarter of a ball game this year. Someone fell on the knee while I was on the ground, a lot like LT. You could hear it pop on impact. The rest of the game, the knee was fine moving back and forth. But when I tried to change direction, the knee collapsed. When I turned, it couldn't hold up. It made it impossible to turn or twist the knee. For three weeks, the knee wasn't strong enough to make any hard cuts off of. While it did get better, it was too weak for any quick lateral movement. It took around 5 -6 weeks to get back to 100%.

LT's main asset is his ability to cut and make people miss. If his injury was just half as bad as mine, I could see how he would be ineffective, especially only a week after the injury. I think LT tried because all athletes feel they have to try to play, especially in a playoff situation. But I also think the knee was too weak to begin and he really never had a chance at making a difference in the game. Honestly, I think this was more a physical inability rather than a mental lack of desire.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Now I've heard that LT could easily have gone back in the game (at less than 100%, but still good enough to play), but he felt that the NE players were targeting his knee and he got scared. Maybe this makes him smart, maybe it makes him selfish.

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

LenDale White would of played hurt

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Wow, ya'll just straight up hating! He had a serious injury. He tried to play through and injury that he shouldn't have. He was hurting so bad that he could barely move. He was in severe pain just walking from the bench back to the locker room.

He kept the Darth Vader visor on the hide the grimaces of pain and tears. Wow, based on some of these responses, it's no wonder some athletes turn to banned substance usage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar