LT on CJ, telling us what we already know...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Benson coulda been had for bacon grease a month ago - and he is the perfect bargain plug-in for a bad line.
    He has a huge persona negative though and this team certainly doesn't need more of that..

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Benson's style is exactly what we need though, just put a muzzle on him and we're good.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Maybe he's still fast at full speed and in fairness, he's hasn't been in the open field a lot, but one thing is certain, he has no burst anymore and struggles to turn corners on anyone now.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

so what. you're missing the point. whether Chris Johnson sucks or not right now is irrelevant because our offensive line is so terrible. There are no corners to turn!

5. JCBRAVE

CJ looked decisive today, good ****!

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol do you want the opposing teams to just not play with defensive ends? When CJ has gotten to the corners, he's struggled to outrun DE's, and I hope you're not gonna tell me that's irrelevant to why he's on the decline...

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

did pretty well yesterday 141 yards!

O Line does good = CJ does good...That simple, Invest in the OL!

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It kills you to admit that the oline actually did good for once doesnt it!

9. JCBRAVE

Actually, no, in fact it makes me feel good he had a good day.

All things considered I'm pretty happy with our team even though we lost.

We now have a run game, and a passing game. Defense needs some tweaking, but at least we have a complete offense, and a respectable special teams unit. 2/3 aint so bad after the first quarter of the season. There's still time to rebound and make something of this year.

We were in that game yesterday for the most part. If it wasn't for Hasselbeck and the points he handed Houston, we may have won.

Here's the things about me. I LOVE the Titans, not their players. Obviously being on my favorite team gets you some points, but it doesn't mean I automatically love you as a player. I tell it how I see it. If a guy is sucking, I'll make sure to point it out. Example Ryan Mouton. I now support that guy after 3 years of "hating" on him. Nate Washington same thing. When he came to TN he couldn't catch a cold, now he's one of our best players.

If Chris Johnson continues to not strangle our offense with his dancing, I'll always stand behind that guy. He ran like he used to. I know a lot of people including CJ himself are crediting the O-Line, but they're still the same bunch of players they were last week. CJ on the other hand was the one I saw step it up and silence all the critics.

And if you still want to pretend it was the O-Line all along, okay but Harris still got beat yesterday as did Stewart. That whole right half of the line has been sh*t. But somehow yesterday we got things rolling on the ground, and the little guy was playing big, not the guys in front of him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar