Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

LT on CJ, telling us what we already know...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 24, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    CJ pays Titanswillwin2 to come on here to defend him.
    Scarecrow and nickmsmith high five this.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Yes, I'm sure a future doesn't know a RB who's dogging it from one who gives it their all, right??

Gimme a break. I'm sure he's seen enough, just like everyone else, to make it obvious that CJ is loafing out there.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    The times the Oline made good blocks yesterday CJ made something happen because there were actually a hole for him to run through!
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    He said the same thing about Holmes. Who went for what over a 160 yards recieving yesterday!! LT does whatever he can to keep his named mentioned in the media b/c he is to washed up to even make a team with no rb's like the jets!
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    Even if he isnt gaining yards he is still helping out our offense just because the way people play him. IF you ask any coach their number 1 gameplan coming into a game is to shut down CJ. By doing so it opens up our pass game. So just him standing out there makes us better!
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    hmmm... speaking of washed up.

LT, when he was 32 years old, averaged 3.2 yards per carry. CJ is about my age (26) and is already looking like he's 35-40 out there.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,280
    It doesn't matter what LT says, what matters is what TheSureThing says.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,858
    Apparently VY pays him as well. But.. I thought VY was bankrupt? Titanswillwin2 must be doing it pro bono
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    I just traded CJ to the New York Jets. Hes gonna be their new CB. In exchange they agreed to stop talking about Tim Tebow.

Youre welcome
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  10. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    Lets hear your brilliant mind respond and argue this one shall we?

Even if he isnt gaining yards he is still helping out our offense just because the way people play him. IF you ask any coach their number 1 gameplan coming into a game is to shut down CJ. By doing so it opens up our pass game. So just him standing out there makes us better!