LT on CJ, telling us what we already know...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

LT was just on nfl network on a fantasy show talking about Chris John and his criticism was as bad as you can get from another RB.

"He just isn't hitting into the hole like he used to do."

He's not running with passion."

"He should not be blaming the offensive line he is the highest paid player and should take responsibility."

And the killer..

When asked if CJ can bounce back he paused, "I sure hope so but it looks like he doesn't even want to be out there."

When a hall of fame RB says those kinds of things about you there is a major problem!

Look, the nfl is like a club and certain people don't bash their own very often. You don't see coaches bashing other coaches and when was the last time one future HOF RB says something like that about another back?

Munch needs to bench this guy and see if he can light a fire. 33 carries for 45 yards is not even bench material!

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Maybe CJ could be washing jocks in the locker room?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh but Titanswillwin2 will tell us its the OLine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Munchak is a hall of fame offensive lineman and hes not exactly coaching a world class offensive line

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

i rarely log on this site and dont think ive ever agreed with RT but this time i do 100%..... that is all

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah because I'm sure LT has watched every single Titans play and every single titans run! Im willing to bet he hasn't even watched more than one half combined of a Titans game this year! He's just going on the popular opinion on what the media feeds everyone

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It is hard to coach sand bags :p

hehehe

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I thought the popular opinion was that it was all on the OLine? Dammit' you mean I picked the wrong side?

I like how the OLine has Jake's back, but you never see them rushing over to pick up CJ0k.......big mistake little fella

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he got his money and now doesn't care, a trend with Titans.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar