LP Field first game question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Beaudreaux, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

FINALLY going to attend my first game at LP field on Nov 4. Splurged and purchased Club seats on the 40, now need to figure out logistics. What is the best option for getting to the game? We're staying at the Sheraton by the airport so I'm not sure if we should cab it to /from, park downtown and walk, or purchase a parking pass. Looking for the easiest way, it's my wife and I's birthday this weekend and this is our gift to each other.
  2. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

Well it's your birthday so you are probably going to want to drink 30 beers.
  3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

dunno about LP... but usually one would buy a parking pass (they're usually less than $20) and walk from there...
  4. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

Here's what I do every home game week: Wake and bake. Call cab to broadway. Walk the bridge in silence to get in the zone and let it all sink in. Tailgate in lot B. Insert airplane bottles behind your wallet and in hat to make your doubles into triples. Drink several beers. Cheer for Klug even when we're on offense just for good measure. Stare at opposing female fans for unsettling periods of time between plays. Enjoy!
    • High Five High Five x 8
  5. sc293

sc293 Camp Fodder

Can you buy a parking pass on gameday for the lots by LP or do you need to buy the parking pass ahead of time?
  6. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

There's a bunch for sale on Ebay and the ticket sites, but they start at $60 a pop.
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is probably my favorite post of the off-season.
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

ehhh.. just drive around LP field and see who has the cheapest parking on gameday... then walk from there...
    it's quite easy to get in and out actually... they have it planned out really well.. unlike college -.- .... at least where wvu is...
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

I know the two games I attended I parked outside of the hotel beside Shoneys. In 2008 it was 15$, then in 2009 it was 20$. No telling how much it is now.
  10. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Park at the employee parking fields behind the State Capital (free). Take the Titans Shuttle ($10 per person, about 10 minute ride) - leaves you off right at the stadium. No charge for the return.
    • High Five High Five x 1