LP Field Conduct Policy Enforcement Will Drive Fans Away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This happens now league-wide.

and it's ridiculous. We should all start texting visiting fans and having them ejected immediately so they don't get the chance.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Another solution here would be to OPEN ALL THE FREAKING GATES!

What has happened to the lines going into the game?!? For me, I'm doing one or two things... going into the stadium 45 minutes before kickoff so I can get in quickly, OR waiting until 5 minutes after kickoff so I can get in quickly.

Cause if you try at the 30 minute mark (at least where I enter), you aren't making it in until 5 minutes before kickoff anyway. And 25 minutes of line time to get into LP stadium is ridiculous. It wasn't that bad at the last Bears game I attended and that's CHICAGO not Nashville.

As bad as it is, they should just set up chained lines like you'd see at Disney World. It would probably move things quicker.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Computer program to text all the seat numbers. Let's do it. Stanford would. We are 0-5. If the team can't orchestrate victories it's time to take it into our own hands.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar