LP Field: 62% of vendors in violation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ONUV, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's horrible. wish the article was more specific.

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

makes you want to become a STH & buy stadium food & drink for every home game

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I always eat and drink at the tailgate and buy gatorade in the stadium to help sober up and get re hydrated. You might as well be setting your cash on fire if you eat stadium food. It also sounds like you also might be setting your stomach and your rear end on fire as well.

5. World Peace

I would never eat stadium food in Florida... It's like their food is made with mold. How do you have that many vendors out of compliance... It's literally every single stadium.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hope the Logans passed because I almost always get one of their burgers at the games.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is shocking! Everyone knows the food is over priced and lousy quality, but to find these statistics is nuts! I'm surely NOT getting a single thing made within these stadiums ever again. Usually its nachos or a chicken sandwich for me, because I've had bad luck before with beef products there. Now I know why I felt like crap in the 3rd quarter, I probably had food poisoning.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't know why people are surprised. The vendors have to feed 60,000+ people in less than four hours.

The entire stadium environment isn't conducive to food service. Have you ever stood in line to buy a burger? You break a sweat just standing there. God forbid you stand over a fryer or grill with 15 people working one tiny little space.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I occassionaly have a cheeseburger from Logans, and they're pretty good.

Most everyone's home kitchen would fail one of those inspections. A lot of what they get cited for doesn't really matter. If they're undercooking the turkey legs and selling ptomaine then they'll shut that down, but having an employee eating his lunch, for example (which is a violation), in a food preparation area is not going to hurt you.
    We need to ingest a certain amount of germs to build up anti-bodies and build a strong immune system.
    Whadda ya wanna be, a freakin' bubble boy?

Once at the arena, an acne faced kid fixed my nachos with gloves on, then punched up the register and handed me my change with the same gloves...and I've lived to tell about it...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. World Peace

Still, basic safety needs to be followed. It's rare, but every now and then, you will hear about a salmonella outbreak at a buffet. Whos to say that couldnt happen at a sporting event? volume wise, roughly the same amount of people are being served.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar