Lowry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by sdinner10, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

He didn't stand out as poorly as previous safety Lamont Thompson did - so he was an improvement there - but I admit I was disappointed that he didn't develop more.

2. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

keep him out of man to man coverage and he will be ok. Good special teamer, which is always nice.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought he was a decent backup as well, solid in the box type. Seemed to make some plays on ST's.

Say we'll trade you Donnie Nickey for Lowry? Please? :-(

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lowry is a prime example of a prospect with no upside. He is probably no better now than when he was a rookie.

Looking back at some of the draft reports on him that was the basic line, Servicable talent with no upside. Typical of a lot of 4th rd picks.

I will say this he was not the liability to our secondary that lamont thompson was. In his 11 starts he was a noticable liability in maybe 2 games. LT was a POS at least every other game. At least lowry could tackle and knew his own limitations and didn't make too many glaring errors..

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good special teamer and decent depth at safety. He started a number of games for us, and he didn't hurt us too bad (not Reynaldo-Lamont type of hurting anyway). Like Roll said, he never really had any decent upside, so I wasn't really disappointed when he didn't pan out to anything solid. Decent pick-up for your squad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar