Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lovie Smith/Jay Cutler '14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,262
    Old man Frank Gore begs to differ.
  1. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,373
    honestly I don't follow em much I jus kknow kapernicks sucking and I want a guy who can get a qb to plaay great

even though as I said before our game vs san fran I don't see kap as a long term solution anyways
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,007
    How did he not? Coaches don't get fired if they're winning games and making it to the playoffs and Jay Cutler is somehow good enough to be the savior everywhere he goes until everyone gets fired.

If anyone gives him a big contract in 2014 they'll regret it the same way the Ravens will regret paying Flacco.
  3. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    Shaking my head at this whole damn thread....
    [IMG]
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    Is he really going to demand the big money? He can't demand something too ridiculous since he's had injury issues.

I don't see the negative to signing him outside of the money (which I don't think is nearly as bad as people are thinking).
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $457
    I'm not big on bringing such big pieces to a new team. How many other teams have done that and had it work out for them?

New Orleans- but with a future Hall of Famer
    Kansas City- with a game manager and a complete team otherwise
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    Not that it matters or proves a point, but Brees was nowhere close to being considered a Hall of Famer when the Saints signed him. He was pretty average before the Saints IMO.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $457

yea I know, just saying the Brees probably would have done what he did anywhere.

We are not getting a Brees in Cutler.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    Cutler is a pick machine.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    I'm aware of that.

But we would be getting a capable QB... something we haven't had since McNair (other than Hasselbeck for part of 2011).

He's certainly the best option at QB outside the draft. I know the draft is how you get your franchise QBs, but what if there isn't one in this draft? Why not sign Cutler to a 4 year deal and draft a QB in the middle rounds to develop under him?

I wanted Cutler back in 2009 when he was asking for a trade. That would've been very nice. Instead we decided to pay KFC $7.5mil a year to suck. With Cutler from 2009-present I think we could've made some noise.

Maybe it's too late now, but I just don't think he's as bad as some people on here make him out to be.

I just want a ****ing QB. The next one we draft better be the second coming of Jesus.